Brand & Communication - MICA APPLY NOW
- Researching and analyzing consumer behavior, market trends, and competitor activity.
- Establishing budgets, performance specifications, and sales estimates.
- Planning and executing strategic marketing initiatives including campaigns, events, sponsorships, and corporate social responsibility programs.
- Building brand awareness and increasing brand value and profitability.
- Content building, social media marketing, infleuncers management
- Partnerships & Alliances for driving brand collaborations
- Measuring and reporting on campaign performance and assessing KPIs and ROI.
- Collaborating with different teams such as marketing, creative, legal, etc.
- Overseeing the production of advertisements, promotional materials, and mail campaigns.
- Ensuring that messaging and marketing activities are aligned with brand and company values.
Skills and Qualifications
- Business Grad (MICA preferred), experience with digital startups required.
- Min 1-3 years of relevant experience in Branding/Marketing. Ecommerce/Fashion experience preferred.
- Degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Previous experience in developing digital brand and marketing strategies including content, social, influencers, alliances etc
- Above average communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Previous experience in managing and leading teams.
- Highly organized and perform well under pressure.
- Budget management skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills.